Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tis the season...

Finally we got around to taking pictures of the house being all festive. I still need to get pictures of the outside of the house at night. Its so cold though! LOL
The tree

The girl's stockings
We always hang up our Christmas cards on this door. So far we have 3!

Today was pretty much an all day family day. Started out this morning going to the heifer barn together as a family. Then we had church, dinner and then a second service. When we got home, Doug decided we should go for a walk/hike with the kids and dogs. It was alot of fun! We finished off our walk with heading up to the barn to feed the heifers again. When we got home, we made some Christmas cookies together.









I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!

3 comments:

Cristale said...

i'm jealous of all your christmas festivities : ) But I loved all the pictures!

Aubrey said...

Cute pictures! I love it when dad gets to have fun with the kids! Yesterday, Michael built a snowman with the kids! He couldn't wait to play in the snow! haha

Kendall said...

Ooo awesome!! I want your sugar cookie recipe! I hate making sugar cookies because they're always so...limp before they're cooked and usually fall apart. I love the pictures!