Sunday, December 13, 2009

The steps to making a snwman!

I am finally getting around to those pictures...I'm bad I know! I have been busy...(can I use that as an excuse again even though I used it last time?) The girls can't wait for it to snow again, because their snowman fell apart. ;( Anyhow here ya go!
Everyone hard at work
Chloe officially could not see. I'm not sure what she was trying to accomplish but she kept rubbing her face in the snow and rolling all over and ended up like that!
Madalyn is proud of her work!
Down she goes...
We had to make paths for them
I think Marissa is trying to bury my leg
Its the first snowman Marissa has seen in real life so she was pretty ecstatic when all three pieces were together.
Putting on his accessories

Marissa adds the final touch...the nose!
What a ham!
I'm not sure where Madalyn ran away to, but of course this is me, Marissa and Aunt Laurie
We forgot the arms
Marissa trying to get that one arm to stay
Madalyn and Frosty
Both girls and Frosty
Mom's handiwork through the living room window
Tubing time!
I'm so glad Marissa can climb back up by herself!
Watch out below!
Here comes Marissa!

Hope you enjoyed and they were worth the wait!

2 comments:

Me said...

Oh YAY! I've been waiting for these pics!!! It looks like a fabulous day, the girls are so adorable, and what fun tubing!!! We're expecting a possible foot or so of snow over the weekend, and we're all praying it comes. . .

Kendall said...

aww that looks like TONS of fun!!! Sigh...I doubt my girls will ever get to build an actual snowman. :( The pictures are great and Frosty turned out perfect!