Sunday, February 15, 2009

Warning...picture overload!

I'm not sure how I got so backed up on pictures, but here are a bunch from this month so far...I was going to hold off and post them later in the week to spread them out, but I'm impatient so I'm doing it now while I have the time!  Consider yourselves spoiled!  ENJOY!!!!

Barely made it in her bed and passed out cold...
Till she heard Mommy's camera go off...then she had to try and wake up!

"Mom go away so I can go back to sleep!"
Being silly
Pretending again

Ok, now you have seen it with your own eyes...Madalyn has control of the door and closed them in so please don't turn me into Social Services!  HAHA
Two puppies (Grace and Madalyn)
All three girls squeezed into one cage! (Notice the door isn't latched...so you still can't turn me in!)
Madalyn is cooking supper

Playing so good by herself!
The girls pretending to go Nite Nite
Marissa keeping Daddy warm
Again
Mike May came to visit and brought Conner and Tanner with him to play.  Conner and Marissa got along so well!  Madalyn was pleased as could be that there was a "baby" in the house!
Conner and Marissa
Madalyn peeking
Being cute!
Keeping Tanner busy

1 comment:

Ali said...

Your girls are so adorable! I love the dog crate pics, that is totally something I would have done (and probably did try!) And the snowballs on your pup, I laugh every time that happens to our dogs, it is so funny!