Tuesday, March 6, 2018

It's been a while!

Sorry for the break!  Life has been crazy!  I don't know that I'm going to be able to commit to a blog every day, but I'm going to try my hardest to be a little more on top of things around here!  I've missed you guys!  
The girls and I headed to my parents the beginning of February to take a breather.  Doug was out of town and sitting at the house just wasn't cutting it.  The girls had a blast playing with Graysen and my dad was even home!  Hide and go seek was the hit of the day for sure... 

He was so confused!


Grandpa had the best hiding places...


Madalyn and Graysen's turn to count...



It was so nice to just get away.  I got addicted to Raspberry Zinger Tea while I was there, we played so many games, and had a lot of laughs!  
We love you both!

1 comment:

Hope Filled Journey said...

Awe.. I'm happy for you! Parents and grandparents are special for sure. Looks like y'all had fun. I love tea blueberry and raspberry are some of my favs