Monday, October 2, 2017

Hiking Bald Mountain

Doug had mentioned wanting to take this hike again, so when a beautiful weekend came along and the leaves had begun changing, we took the opportunity and went!  My parents came with us.  It actually worked out perfect.  Mom had an appointment in Watertown Friday, so since that is only about 45 minutes from our place, they drove down, picked up the girls and took them for ice cream (Doug and I were at a youth group event) and then spent the night.  We were able to head to Old Forge together and enjoy the day.  It was warm, but since the humidity was low, it was not unbearable.  Thanks Mom for the pictures! <3  :)
Heading up :)

Madalyn kept finding bugs LOL








I LOVE this hike!  Granted, I was very thankful I had Molly.








It was so beautiful!

Marissa and her trusty partner :)

WOW!


<3

Madalyn wanted to be a part ;)


Another bug...


I wonder if she will wear these glassed on her wedding day?  ;)












She is so cute!



I was there too ;)












I kinda want to go again!  I loved it so much.  This is the second time we went, but it was just as good the second time.  We headed into town and ate at a super cute place right in Old Forge.  We got to eat at a table outside and the dogs even got to sit with us.  I'm so glad we decided to take them.  I was iffy on it, but Doug thought we should.  They got along with all the dogs except one, and behaved perfectly.  We didn't have to worry about them getting hot at dinner time since they got to eat with us so it was perfect!  I'm not sure if Mom and Dad would do it again...I haven't asked how they felt the next day, but I'm thankful they decided to hike it with us!

1 comment:

Hope Filled Journey said...

Beautiful! That's great! More memories made. Cute with her glasses.