Monday, August 6, 2012

A couple weeks ago....

Marissa made the decision that she wanted to be baptized.  She isn't a huge fan of being under water, so I was very proud of her in more than one way for her decision.  

My parents came down for the baptism so they could be a part and it just happened to be my Dad's birthday!  So I got up early and made him a Zucchini pie :)  It was a big hit! :)

The girls love their "Bompa" 


I was so proud of myself this year.  I'm awful at remembering to send cards.  I had a card bought for my Dad two years ago and I still haven't sent it.  So this year, when the time got close and I realized he was going to be at my house, I dug out that card and gave it to him, announcing that it has been bought for 2 years and I finally remembered.  So he starts reading it and then bursts out laughing!  It was a serious card so I was kinda confused.  Until he told me that the card was a Father's Day card, not a Birthday card!!! Oh boy!!!!

No comments: