Friday, March 30, 2012

Day at the park, take two!

I went on a picture craze I guess!  I didn't realize how many pictures I took!  Oh well, I know you don't mind. :)  So here we go...
This is Joyanna Rae, my best friend's newest addition...Look at all that hair.  
She is 13 weeks here!

 This is Josiah, he is another one of my weekly kiddos. 
He is 7 months old.


 Runnin' a muck!




 Marissa looks like she is having a blast doesn't she :)

 Hanging on tight!




 Loved watching the teamwork, as they all tried to figure out how to make this balance.





 Future fireman?

 "Makin' dirt dust"


And that is how it REALLY works!



 Jennifer swinging!





 I love her so much, she is such a sweetie!





This picture is probably my favorite.  Amanda is truly my best friend.  She has been there for me through the good times and the bad times.  She is always an encouragement to me and always knows exactly what to say to make me feel better.  In the ups and downs over the past year, I'm not sure what I would have done without her.  I'm really dreading Sunday and having to say good bye to her and the kids.  Our pastor told her last night when we were at prayer meeting, after singing, that he thinks the best solution is for her to just move here.  I'm all for that!  I love you Amanda!  Thanks for coming and spending the month with us! :)

After a long day of playing hard!

1 comment:

A Wife and her Carpenter said...

Cute pictures! I'm sorry to hear that Amanda is leaving, but am glad to hear that you had a great time :)