Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Random post and pictures of the kiddos :)

We are doing well here in the North Country.  The cold has held off much longer this year than it has ever before (since I have lived here that is).  I'm not complaining, since I will be the one in charge of keeping the driveway clean during the week this year as Doug is gone.  It would be nice to have a white Christmas and the kids are dying to go sledding!  :)  
No real news on the house front.  We have had someone come and see it and were very interested in the place and then we had an open house following.  No real bites yet though.  His timing is perfect and I rest in that truth!   
A few days ago I was getting the girls ready for the day and I got specific instructions from Madalyn to do her hair like this.  I don't know where she got the idea from as I have never put her hair up like this.  It was cute though, so I had to nab a picture!


Then I had to take one of Marissa at her desk, doing her school work.  I can't believe how grown up she is!



While Doug is gone during the week I try to fill up my days best I can.  I have started babysitting during the day.  I had a two year old here for a while but his Mom got laid off so that ended.  Now I have a 3 month old baby boy named Josiah.  Sooo cute!



1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Cute pics!!! I miss your girls! You know what? Genevieve loves doing my hair like that..wonder if she got it from her? lol They got it from the girl on Napolean Dynomite! :) Miss you lots!