Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thank God for Aunt Katie!

"Aunt Katie" is a VERY close friend.  Too close for the kids to call her Ms. Katie so she refers to me as "Aunt Sarah" and I refer to her as "Aunt Katie".  She always gets the kids a gift for their birthdays and its alway so unique...this year was over the top!  She got the kids body paint that is actually soap.  I told the kids to only use a little and this is what I found...

Then she got them these tablets that change the bath water.  
You can even mix two different colors to make a new color!



These matching dresses were the icing on the cake.  The girls love to match!  Of course it took three takes to get a picture that I like!  LOL



2 comments:

Kendall said...

Super cute! I guess it wasn't a bubble bath before the body paint soap? :P The dresses are adorable, as are the girls wearing them!!

Me said...

They look so cute in their matching outfits! Tubby toys are so much fun - as are bubbly baby pics!