Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm sooo behind with this whole blogging thing!

I didn't fall off the face of the earth!  Life has just been a little crazy.  
Here is a synopsis of what is going on with us in the north country.  

It looks like the farm is sold.  Great news on one hand that that journey is done with.  However, in a perfect world, we were going to have another job before that time came!  We have applied to a ton of jobs, in just about every state...except Hawaii!  LOL  We are still waiting for that job that I know the Lord has for us.  Thankfully, He has given us, and especially me, a peace that I never expected.  I know that we will have our needs provided for.  I don't know what He has in store for us, but I know that together as a family, we will be just fine!  My favorite phrase to say to the kids is..."Patience is a Virtue!"  Time to take my own advice!

My good friend had her baby girl almost 3 weeks ago.  Zoe Jean is already so loved and so spoiled by all!  LOL  My girls LOVE her and were tickled to be able to spend the day with her today.  I have definitely learned not to leave Madalyn alone with Zoe unattended.  I'm pretty sure she has no concept that there is a difference between Zoe and her baby doll.  










I wanted to try helping Doug out with the bills if I could a little bit.  So today, I signed up to sell Scentsy.   I have never done anything like this before, but I'm pretty excited about it!  It's a wick-less candle company with awesome scents and really nice looking burners.  If you are interested in seeing the products, check out my website!

I think that's about it...
My best friend comes home from Louisiana in a little less than 2 weeks!  I miss thema bunch and can't wait to hang out together as families again!


2 comments:

Tracie said...

love the pics..your girls are so pretty!

Me said...

BABIES ARE SOOOOO CUTE! And so are full-blown kids holding them! Just, aww. . . I'll be praying for everything in your world to come to a quick and happy resolution. How wonderful that you've been blessed with the faith to stay calm in the face of a storm like this one. I'm quite sure I'd be a mess!!!