Monday, January 10, 2011

Time...

Where does all the time go in a day?  I get up around 4am every morning.  I workout and do my morning devotions before the kids get up.  Then I get them dressed, hair brushed, breakfast and teeth brushed.  I feed all the animals and then get things set up for school.  After school I clean the pups area and the cat/ferret pans.  Then I shower and get myself ready for the day.  By this point in time it is just about noon...ARE YOU SERIOUS!  I still have laundry to do, dishes to do, laundry to fold, blogs to update, kids to play with, animals to play with, dinner to make...I think I'm going to start a petition for 6 more hours a day.  I KNOW I would be able to get everything done in a day if I had 6 extra hours!  UGH, I know I'm kidding myself, I would just find more to do.  Does everyone else have this problem?  Do you all find yourself "needing" 10 mins to just sit on your can and watch TV or nap or something?  I sure hope so...misery loves company right?  LOL  Honestly I love my job and wouldn't trade it for the world.  I just need to figure out how to better manage my time!  I hope you guys all have an awesome week!  It is Doug's week off from milking so I'm hoping we get some time to spend together and possibly even have a couple over one night to play games and do dinner or something!

3 comments:

Cristale said...

I'm actually having a hard time even getting my workout finished. I start it while Casen is napping, but sometimes he wakes up before i'm done. And he already wakes up way too early for me to beat him in the mornings. And I only have one child!

Corinne said...

I'm right there with ya, Sarah! You're not alone...a few more hours would be great, but I agree...we'd just find a way to fill up that time!

Me said...

haha, I hear ya, momma. . . I'll totally sign that petition - send it my way!